We make clever bin handling trolleys
WheelieSafe™ produces a range of bin handling trolleys to help move single, multiple and very heavy bins safely, quietly and efficiently.
There is one manual model and two electric models, each having slightly different applications. The manual model is intended for use on flat and easily negotiable surfaces whereas the electrical models are designed for heavier loads and where on gradients, and for less able people to manage multiple bins.
All WheelieSafe trolleys are equipped with our patented hook system that enables almost effortless loading of all bins sizes from 120L to 360L and allows bins to be lifted from any side, either singly or two abreast.
All WheelieSafe trolleys are equipped with failsafe brakes.
The manual trolley has a mechanical braking system whereby spring loaded pads are forced onto the wheels when the brake bar is released from its normally restrained position on the trolley handle bar. This brake bar can be operating by either hand (or both) to release the brake.
The Electric trolleys feature an electro mechanical braking system. When the throttle is released the brake is automatically applied.
Patented Bin Hooks
Two sets of patented bin hooks mounted on the trolley shafts enable the trolley to pick up all bin sizes. They are capable of moving a bin from any side (eg: moving a bin by the front lip when it has been parked with the handle bar against a wall) or moving a bin sideways out of a line. It is recommended the bins be transported using the bin’s handle bars and this is necessary when carrying multiple bins. Our Demonstration video shows how this done.
Each trolley comes equipped with one Handling bracket. It has several functions:
- Placed on the front edge of a bin it enables a second bin to be loaded piggy-back fashion;
- Placed across the inside front corners of two equal size bins it locks them together to stabilize the load’
- In this position it also enables a third bin to be loaded.
- A second handling bracket is available as an optional extra for loading four lightly laded bins, It is placed across the inside front corners of the second two bins and locks them into a stable ‘four-square arrangement for travel.
WheelieSafe™ Electric Features
- The Electric models are powered by dual 24v x 180w electric motors. Other features include:
- Key ignition;
- Powered in forward and reverse;
- Two speeds; slow for maneuvering in confined spaces and walking pace to cover distance;
- A kickstand for storage economy;
- Battery condition gauge warns when batteries are low;
- Battery charger that fits a conventional 240v power outlet, and
- Freewheeling hubs that allow the trolley to be moved manually when unladen to conserve battery power.